The Drifter, with its foot-forward crank position allows a rider to keep both feet firmly on the ground while stopped and seated, and then allows the same rider to get full leg extension while pedaling. This unique crank position gives the rider maximum comfort, stability & efficiency while riding around town or along a favorite bike path.
Available in a men's or ladies' frame, in assorted specifications to fit a variety of riding needs; 1-speed coaster, internal 3-speed coaster with front hand brake, and a 7-speed with front and rear hand brakes. With on-the-fly quick-release seat adjustment and adjustable angle stem, this bike can be quickly positioned for your comfort.
Available colors vary.
- 6061 series aluminum with "Foot Forward" frame design
- Custom Drifter steel chain guard
- Lightweight Alloy wheels with stainless steel spokes
- Duro Easyride 26 x 2.125'' tires
- Heavy Duty rubber grips with anatomic shape
- Comfort cruiser saddle with elastomer & webspring suspension